Saturday, April 30, 2011

gator town.

Real Mississippian Alligator.
There is a possibility that Nick will be stationed in Gulport, Mississippi.  Can we take a moment and reflect on how hard it is to type Mississippi quickly?  Especially with Pregnant brain?  Nick and I were talking about what we would want in a rental house.

Nick- "I'd like for our house to be on a river."
Kaley- "A river?! I will lose it if there are alligators!  No.  I can't watch Molly get eaten by an alligator."
Nick- "It will be like that show you like."
Kaley- "Swamp People?"
Nick- "No"
Kaley- "House Hunters?"
Nick- "No, the one were people get eaten by wild animals."
Kaley- "Fatal Attractions??"
Nick- "Yeah!  That one!"

Oh, and by the way, in case you didn't know I am deathly afraid of alligators.  Check out this post for more information on alligators and Mississippi.

No comments: