Monday, June 13, 2011

diva dog.

Molly Weasely.  One thought I struggle with constantly is whether or not she is stupid.  I can't tell if she is dumb as a rock or smart as a fox.  Maybe she is acting stupid to manipulate me.  For a fact I can tell you she is clumsy.   And that she is a major diva.  Pointer/labs don't strike me as a diva breed.  I would peg a poodle, chihuahua, or even a terrier as a diva, but not a lab.

I had my crib in my car for about a week.  It was waiting there for Nick to come home and bring it inside.  Molly didn't like sharing the back with a box.  She rode shotgun with me for most of the week.  Then when Nick came home I had to ride shotgun on the way home from picking him up.  Molly refused go to the back.  This was the end result.  She only slid down after sharing the seat with me for five minutes.  She was too lazy to put the energy into sharing the seat and eventually slid down into the seat well.


What will she do when she has to share her territory with a baby?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first thing I noticed in the last pic is how skinny your legs look :)

Chrissy