Monday, April 25, 2011

malaysia.

While trying to change the email I sign into blogger with, I stumbled upon my blog's traffic history.  Far be it from me to understand most of the information, but I was able to glean one interesting fact from all the tables and maps.

9 people have viewed my blog in Malaysia.  I did not (and still don't) know much about Malaysia, except for, of course, that Derrick Zoolander was tasked with assassinating it's prime minister.  I looked it up.  Perhaps top government officials were concerned about Nick getting his SWO pin.  Maybe they wanted to see how I felt about Space Bags.  Perhaps they were intrigued by my love of manatees.  It turns out they are a peaceful country with a parliament.  They are also home to the world's largest flower.

By the way, this isn't Malaysia.  It's Palau.
We will never know why my blog got 9 hits from Malaysia... unless of course I have forgotten and at some point in his Navy career Nick was checking my blog... from Malaysia.

No comments: