Saturday, May 22, 2010

mewzak

A few thoughts on music.

Toby Mac was played on The Hills. I can prove it. You can imagine my surprise when the little bubble popped up on the bottom as Spencer walks up to Heidi in a crystal induced rage.

I live in California now. Katy Perry says that California girls have "sunkissed skin, so hot we'll melt your popsicle". I'll admit, I do have far more freckles than usual and I even used bronzer today... but I don't know about meltin' a popsicle.

Miley Cyrus is to "I Can't Be Tamed" as Britney Spears is to "I'm a Slave 2 U"
We're two years away from some illegitimate children and a baseball bat.

Lastly, I turned to a middle school boy in the office and did a double take. I thought he was Justin Beiber. Stranger things have happened.

Love,

Kaley

2 comments:

Filia Dei said...

Madison would have died. RE: Justin Beiber look alike.

Love or Nothing said...

i feel like so many teenage boys look like justin beiber right now. coincidence? or idolitry??

i have to tell you that i went to Noodles & Co. for the first time last night with some friends, and you're right. it is DELICIOUS!