Wednesday, May 19, 2010

crochet- y.

From Student Teaching.


Guys, I love teaching Fifth Grade. I love my class. There is only a 50/50 percent chance that the school will have the numbers to consider hiring me for next year. I'm praying that this is in the cards for me, but I know God will provide.

Conversation with Fifth Grade Overachiever.

Student "Is this Math Problem right?"
Me "That's an impressive cat doodle. Do you have a cat?"
Student "Well, is this math problem right?"
Me "You are not easily distracted are you?"
Student "No, I get crochet-y when people get off topic"
Me "Did you mean to say crotchety?"
Student "Well, yes. I've only read the word before"
Me "That's okay, I do it all the time. I used to mispronounce Hermione before the HP movies came out"
Student "Is this math problem right?"
Me "I forgot you weren't easily distracted"

Do I need Aderol?

Love, Kaley

2 comments:

Filia Dei said...

That's hilarious.

tp said...

hahahahahahahaha. I'm dying. I can't decide what's better- the word crochet-y or the distraction... man, hehehe