Sunday, May 23, 2010

can of worms



The layer of neosporin makes the cut hard to capture on photobooth

I needed a can opener. When I reached for the offending can opener on the rack I was shocked when the one above it detached itself and hit me in the eye socket. I thought "Boy, that hurts"
To my surprise when I walked by the mirror section in Bed Bath and Beyond I found the plastic packaging had sliced open my eyebrow. I know it doesn't look as bad in the picture, but my eye really hurts. I don't know if I'll ever like the can opener that I bought. It's heavy.

reenactment of can opener attack

3 comments:

tp said...

no wonder you hurt yourself! I've never seen a can opener quite like that!

Love or Nothing said...

ouch! good call with the neosporin.

Momsie said...

I believe that you should get a good lawyer and change the name from Bed, Bath & Beyond to Kaley, Kaley and more Kaley!
BTW - you're very freckley. Very cute. :-0