Thursday, April 15, 2010

spring fever.


I've got a case of spring fever.

Spring fever- A listless, lazy, or restless feeling commonly associated with the beginning of spring.

My spring fever is such that I couldn't think of anything to blog about, yet I had the blog itch. I have compiled a list of interesting facts I have come across in the past few days. Enjoy. Or don't. My definition of interesting may be completely opposite of yours.

  • The Titanic sunk today in 1912.
  • The Chesapeake Bay Bridge was the world's longest at it's inception.
  • South Dakota is the "Sunshine State" of the North. Fail!
  • California's state mammal is the Grizzly Bear.
  • No one in California knows what a terrapin is.
  • This is not interesting anymore.



All I can say is you. are. welcome. I do feel that I completely satiated my feeling of listlessness in the composition of this blog.

Love, Kaley

No comments: