I've got a case of spring fever.
Spring fever- A listless, lazy, or restless feeling commonly associated with the beginning of spring.
My spring fever is such that I couldn't think of anything to blog about, yet I had the blog itch. I have compiled a list of interesting facts I have come across in the past few days. Enjoy. Or don't. My definition of interesting may be completely opposite of yours.
- The Titanic sunk today in 1912.
- The Chesapeake Bay Bridge was the world's longest at it's inception.
- South Dakota is the "Sunshine State" of the North. Fail!
- California's state mammal is the Grizzly Bear.
- No one in California knows what a terrapin is.
- This is not interesting anymore.
All I can say is you. are. welcome. I do feel that I completely satiated my feeling of listlessness in the composition of this blog.