Wednesday, April 14, 2010

diatribe.


Diets are the pits. Woe is me that I allowed myself to pack on so much weight upon my arrival to the West Coast. Had I maintained my course of diet and exercise I wouldn't be in this situation! Now I will never look like a Victoria Secret swim suit model!!

Well, not that I had much of a chance...

This is why I am denouncing my diet. I did not lose any weight this week. I didn't lose any inches either- because I have been tracking my measurements. The only place I lost was half an inch on my bust. My bust?! Oh Weight Watchers, have you no mercy?
I hope to lose next week. I've been running. I've been eating things that I don't like. I haven't had french fries in a WEEK.

Kaley

Oh, and if you're wondering- yes the picture of french fries did make my mouth water.

2 comments:

Filia Dei said...

Keep at the running. It does work eventually.

BTW, my assistant pastor's wife reads my blog. My assistant pastor asked me how I was doing today. In a very interested, like something was wrong with me way.

tp said...

Where did you get that HUGE photo of fries? you talk about your weight gain in Cali like you're not a PETITE woman... just sayin'...
p.s. my word today is "filin" Its gonna take a lot not to type "filling" because yes, that is how my brain works.