Sunday, April 11, 2010

he said what?



picture taken by enthusiastic stranger

Today, everyone got married at sunset in Southern California. While Nick and I were driving down the La Jolla coast and then Sunset Cliffs we saw about 7 weddings.

When Nick and I were at Sunset Cliffs a young man said he would take our picture.
I was like "Great!" Then he said "I'm about to pose with my girlfriend"
I thought that was a little weird, but to each his own.

He asked me to take some pictures of him and his girlfriend. I immediately deferred to Nick, as he has more talent. While Nick took pictures I spaced out and watched some surfers. When Nick was done I looked at the couple to see them hugging and crying. Nick then says "Congratulations!" I feel that I should smile and am sure that I missed something.

"Did that guy just propose to his girlfriend Nick?"

The answer is yes. Earlier he said "I'm about to propose to my girlfriend" not pose! I missed out on a proposal! I was right there, NOT paying attention! All I have to say is thank goodness I gave the camera to Nick or I would have spoiled his whole proposal by trying to give back his camera before he got down on one knee.

I. am. ridiculous.

Also, I am my mother.

No comments: