Monday, April 12, 2010

barf.


I have a weak stomach. It runs in the family. Some family members were not permitted to serve in some of America's greatest wars- because of weak stomachs.

I want to throw up right now. I tried. I couldn't. My face is devoid of color.

I am hit with random nausea a few times a year. Sometimes I can't do fun things with my husband b/c I ate the wrong thing. I fear my new employers will think I'm a liar. Last week I had to call out because I was up all night with food poisoning. Now I'm just pale and a hot mess.

From now on I'm living on toast.


Love, Kaley

PS I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. If you don't like "Too Much Information" I probably should have put a warning on this blog.

4 comments:

cottage girl said...

Ginger pills. They are a life-saver. I, too, suffer from weak stomach and these do the trick 80% of the time.
Feel better soon!

Love or Nothing said...

awww girl.. i hope it gets better :(

p.s. i like seeing nick's guitar in the background, i believe one of the signatures is mine :) good times.

Filia Dei said...

Mint or Camomile tea and Ginger tea is good too. Poor thing. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to buy some ginger pills to keep on hand...just in case. Question? Can only gingers take ginger pills?