Saturday, March 20, 2010

Annapolis

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home!"

Sure Dorothy was in a wondrous land that had yellow brick roads and lollipop guilds, but my girl wanted to get back to Kansas! I can relate to Dorothy. I love San Diego- I really do. I drink it in everyday. But man, Annapolis, that's where it's at. I even asked Tara to send me a picture of Downtown. How sad is that?

On another note- It is my two year anniversary of being Basal Cell free! Yet, I have many freckles from Sunny San Diego. My bad!

"There's no place like home!"

2 comments:

tp said...

oooh fancy new blog! love it. and I love the featuring of Molly Weasley.

cottage girl said...

Have to say I agree. I've been lots of beautiful places, but there is nothing like Annapolis. It's charming and magical in a way no other place can be.