Friday, February 26, 2010

Teaching Molly. Not necessarily in that order.





I want to be a teacher again. I want it so bad I can taste it. If I rock a lesson I teach tomorrow this could happen to me for a couple of months. I want a classroom. I want to make up procedures and enforce them.
I want to get annoyed when kids cut holes in their shirts around their belly buttons.

In other news- I finally received Molly's documents. Apparently she was a stray! :(
She got the scar on her foot from a vicious kennel mate that turned out to be dog aggressive. Poor Molly Weasley. This news couldn't have come soon enough b/c she was acting a fool at Fiesta Island (the dog park for you non native San Diegans- I hope that sounded as condescending as I typed it) and I was yelling at her. Then I saw her precious little picture at the dog kennel! No wonder she pooped in my house. Okay, I say that like I'll forgive her- but I will most likely hold that grudge for the rest of my life. Just saying.

Love,
Kaley

and poor orphan Molly who was saved, by me, Mr. Warbucks

No comments: