Friday, February 26, 2010

cOUCH


It is no secret that I have beef with Pottery Barn. They lost my couch for a month. They lied to me. They only gave me 25% off.

I can not lie to you. I bought the cheapest, well second cheapest, PB couch there is to buy. I bought a couch that had different pillows in it than in the display room. I bought cheaper grade fabric for the slipcover. How different could it really be?

You tell me.

Store Couch.

My Couch.

Oh, look at how crisp it is! Look at how it is not wrinkled! How I envy thee grade F fabric!! I do not envy that unrealistic pillow scape though. No one could sit on the couch!

However, even though PB stinks- it doesn't mean I will stop daydreaming about having a house full of it's furniture.

Love,
Cheapster Cheap pants

3 comments:

tp said...

lest you forget- grade F fabric or not, no one has sat on that catalog couch. I rest my case.

Mom said...

That doesn't even look like the same couch! Are you sure they brought you a PB couch? I think they switched it in transit.
PS - you know I'm just kidding. Your couch is actually pretty comfortable.

Filia Dei said...

Look-it. The bones are the same. That couch would look a tiny bit rumpled if, like tara said, people were sitting on it.

In the future, you will need to replace those slip covers, that's why they have slip covers, and then you can get Grade F fabric because you won't have to re-buy the bones.