Thursday, February 25, 2010

Scrap booking with Molly






Molly thinks I'm boring. Molly wants to run and play and fetch. I want to sit and craft and watch TV or the computer. Molly and I are at odds. See all those little cut outs? Hearts and stars? Those are now processing through Molly's digestive system because she ate them.

Molly needs Zoloft. I mean, she is looking mad depressed right? The only thing I could do to assuage my guilt was to give her her favorite toy. Do you know who makes her favorite toy? I'm pretty sure it's Satan and his loyal minions. This video cannot convey the terrible, earsplitting, headache inducing squeaky noise that her toy makes. But of course, it remains her favorite. My biggest regret in life? Buying that toy.

3 comments:

Filia Dei said...

Molly really loves that toy. You are a good doggy mommy for giving it to her. You need to take her to the dog park and listen to all the dog people talk. Then you can blog about how ridiculous they sound. Talking only about their dogs and dog behavior.

Anonymous said...

I want to die listening to that.

cottage girl said...

2 things...
1. I have that exact same paper.
2. Suggestion: Take the squeaker out of Molly's toy. We used to do that to our dog's toys all the time. They still love it and it doesn't drive you crazy!
oh and #3. I miss you...