Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh Brother.


When I got a dog I thought it would be fun. I didn't think it would be gross.

On why having a dog is gross:

  • She smells bad.
  • She sheds on my furniture.
  • Her ear blood is covering the walls.
  • She vomited up a gallon of ocean water on the carpet.
  • She threw up on her bed the day before.
  • She smells just like you would think a salty, crusty dog smells like.
Oh, and she's not dying. She just has a weak stomach and an injury on the most vascular part of her body.
I thought I'd be buying dog toys- not Oxyclean, a Bissell little green, and a buttload of flea medicine.

Do you think Nick would be mad if he came home and Molly Weasley was gone and I had a tabby cat named Professor McGonagall?

2 comments:

tp said...

yes, I think he would be mad-- but only because McGonagall is a mouthful...

Mom said...

She is a cute poochie though. She looks like she's completely enjoying herself in the pic.