Monday, February 15, 2010

Eight Years.


I wanted to let the world know that eight years ago today Nick and I went on our first date. We were 16. I had braces. He had an afro.

It is hard to believe that the man I married knew me when I had braces. When I reflect back on this picture I know true love exists. Truly I do not know how he looks at me with a straight face when he knows what I looked like back then!

While searching for the teen angst picture (above) I stumbled upon this picture of us at Tara and Ben's wedding. I think it's sweet. I mean, I may just be dazed from the glass of wine I just chugged- but anyway I thought it was a little romantic.

Good think I have eight years of memories to get me through his underway!

Love, Kaley

2 comments:

tp said...

i love this :)
is Nick giving you a pep talk for the speech!?

Filia Dei said...

He saw you, not the braces or anything else you might say was wrong with you. You are the total package and he was blessed enough to see it.