Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Job

Every morning I get on Craig's List and search for jobs. My New Year's resolution was to apply for one job daily and hope to hear something. I am currently working on getting my certification here in California, but that relies on the superintendent of my former school district... so it's taking awhile. In the mean time I search for jobs.
Here are some of the things I could be:

  • Speech Pathologist
  • Salsa dance teacher
  • Modeling coach
  • Finnish instructor
  • Mentor
  • Montessori teacher
  • Pre-k teacher
Well, the list goes on and on. Needless to say I am not qualified for any of these jobs.

Unemployed in Socal,

Kaley

1 comment:

Love or Nothing said...

right there with ya girl. job hunting is no fun. every day i become more and more informed that i qualify for virtually NOTHING. haha