Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Holy Grail.






It is mine. The Holy Grail - of Potter. That's right! I have a box set of Harry Potter volumes. Not just any regular version... the British version! All of them! All mine!

My mother in law from Wales brought me them for my birthday. I'm not going to lie, I teared up. I'm also going to pick her mind about all the "British-isms" in the book. I do not know what satsuma is and why you would peel it... but I'm gonna find out!

So I'll be taking auction bids from those of you who want the duplicate copies I have of three of the books.

4 comments:

Love or Nothing said...

woooah. that is HEAVEN. haha love it!

L said...

You had better hide those when I come to visit. I'm just saying.

Filia Dei said...

satsuma is a citrus fruit. they have satsuma scented stuff at the body shop.

cottage girl said...

Wow! Such a cool gift. I'm totally jealous.