Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 of 2009

The Places of 2009.

Top Ten Places Nick and I have been in 2009 as decided by me.

  1. San Diego. I live here now. It's nice- I guess. I visited it for the first time. I saw SeaWorld and Sea Lions and the Sea (Pacific Ocean).
  2. Annapolis. I left there this year. I miss it. It was "The Best". I lived there for a lot of this year, Nick did not. He came home to surprise me for our anniversary. My last thought on Annapolis- neckerchiefs.
  3. New Orleans. This place smelled of sewer and looked to me to embody the modern day Sodom and Gomorra.
  4. Pascagoula, Mississippi. Nick spent most of 2009 here. It hasn't recovered well from Katrina, but we did see Alligators!
  5. Guam, Palau, Thailand. These are all places Nick went on his deployment. He saw a man die in a street fight. He saw sea turtles. He saw the world! (He also helped film this)
  6. Miller Manor. Oh man, I had some good summer times here- with my roomies Wayne H and Donna J.
  7. Camp. I made friends. Here's the proof.
  8. Newport, R.I. Nick went to SWOS (Surface Warfare Officer School) I visited. Nothing is colder than Rhode Island in February.
  9. Hogwarts. I went here a lot in my imagination this year. Next year I can REALLY go there b/c they are building a theme park in Orlando. And I'm going. I might bring my wand. I really might.
  10. The entire United States of America? Oh yeah. I did that too!
  11. Please ignore the 11. I can't get rid of it. And so you have it. Right there. 2010 hopefully we might not live in as many places in this decade- which I doubt. I see overseas in our future.
Love, Kaley and Nick

I also don't know why there's so much space under the blog.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I like your Newport pics. I agree, the cold in the winter sucks! That's why I live in South FL now. But it's beautiful in the summer. You should go back then if you can.