Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've got a confession to make

I think I watched 12 hours of TV yesterday. I watched HGTV like it was my job. I also watched "Criminal Minds" which was scary and "Psychic Kids" which was weird and I changed it quickly.

You may wonder where I found the time to watch so much television. Well, I am still unemployed. I was almost hired by a Pre school. I had the paperwork and everything...until California told me none of my college credits transferred into Child Development. I mean, the good news is I do qualify to teach K-8. I just have to contact the county I worked in and get some paperwork from them.

You know how hard it is to get motivated to do anything when your husband is at work and you have a big screen TV? I can't even shop to spend my time because I don't have any income to spend! All you full time workers not feeling too bad for me? I'll keep praying and eventually I will land a job. If not I'm going to have to go back to Ann Taylor Loft and may suffer a MAJOR relapse and become a shopaholic again!

Stay tuned for a review of the year. I'm currently brainstorming on how to make it not totally boring and/or narcissistic.

Love, Kaley

No comments: