Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Molly Weasley has a way weak stomach.



Flowers Nick bought me... because he's home!

Usually I post blogs about how much I miss Nick. Now that I'm in San Diego I don't miss him... But I miss everyone else!! I mean everyone. If you read this blog- I miss you! I'm thankful to have some friends here, but according to the old Girl Scout mantra:

"Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

So, new friends, I am thankful for you! Old friends, I miss you! Mom sent me this picture today of four generations of our family starting a new tradition at our house- an outside tree! I miss you guys!



Also, I made my Aunty M's cake, which she took from the pioneer woman blog, and I didn't food poison n-e-one! I think Nick is going to start making me cook.


She looks innocent...

And lastly an update on our puppy- Molly Weasley. She would be the perfect dog, except for the fact that she pulled a Houdini and got out of her crate. Then she knocked down the Thanksgiving leftovers eating all of the turkey and getting cranberry sauce into my carpet. Did I mention she has a sensitive tummy? Yeah, all the turkey caused her to coat the office with diarrhea. I mean everywhere. Like if someone had been murdered and the blood was everywhere. Like if a paint bomb went off. Futon, duvet, doorknob. You name it- dog poop on it. Needless to say Nick and I picked up a Bissell Little Green as soon as the Navy Exchange opened.
Feeling sorry for myself, I bought a decorative plate to put in my kitchen.
Oh, and it's my BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!

Love, Kaley

And in case you were wondering... It was 72 and sunny today. Two days ago it... rained! And I thought it was a plague of locusts because that seemed more feasible than rain to me.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So, is Molly Weasley still alive? Because I WOULD HAVE KILLED HER!

Mom said...

Rain has become the bane of my existence - it's going to rain AGAIN today (and tomorrow morning). I shouldn't complain but...really?...more rain?
The flowers are very pretty - Nick's a good fella. Wish you were here for the beginning of a new Miller Christmas tradition. Love you.