Thursday, November 26, 2009

California Thanksgiving.


My first Thanksgiving away from home is intimidating. I mean, I never cook anything for anyone! I leave that up to the seasoned experts of the Myers clan.
There are no seasons in California. This is the view from my window. Currently it is 76 and very, very, ridiculously, ironically sunny. The "perfect" day if you will. And we've had three of these already this week. Suffice it to say if doesn't really feel like Thanksgiving, but I'll give it my best shot. I mean, I'm burning an Autumn Wreath scented candle.

For all you haters out there, Nick is in charge of the turkey. This is a good decision for the good health of our little family.

So, Happy Thanksgiving y'all from Kaley, Nick, and Molly Weasley!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both. I know the feeling, sun shining, warmish weather, palm trees...it just doenn't look like Thanksgiving. But, it sure did TASTE like Thanksgiving! Hope Nick did up a good turkey.
Carolyn