Wednesday, December 2, 2009

They say it's your birthday!




So for my first b day away from home, besides college, we decided to go downtown to Little Italy. I know, how cosmopolitan is that?! I threw caution to the wind and did something I never do. I curled my hair AND wore heels. I mean, I'm in a new city. New city, new look! The food was the bomb. The waiter even put a candle in my tiramisu. Nick brought home MORE flowers! Oh, and even though he got me a bomb purse he may have been able to secure tickets to the Watkins Family Christmas Hour in L.A.!!!!! Ahhhhh! Sean, Sarah, and christmas music! I hope this works out and we do get the tickets.



All in all it was a good day. However, you may note that I still am as pale as a vampire, or maybe one of those people who were locked in dungeons and got leprosy. I will remain pale despite the sunshine.

3 comments:

tp said...

i'm sorry, did you say Sean Sarah AND Christmas!

Amanda said...

Nick is the BEST!! What kind of purse did you get?

kaley said...

A purple/pink fossil leather one! I heart it :)