Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sin City


IiiIIiiIIiit's Road Trip Time!

Well, soon at least. I planned out the road trip with Tara. We're hitting up Nashville, Oklahoma City, Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and Laguna Beach.

Okay, I know what you're thinking. Las Vegas? Sin City? That's where they film CSI. It's like murderer central there. I hope nobody slips us a roofie then convinces us to steal Mike Tyson's tiger. I mean, there are many things that could go wrong. Maybe I find out I have an outrageous gambling addiction and I gamble away Nick and I's savings on the blackjack table.
In all reality if you want to see the North Rim of the Grand Canyon then you drive through Vegas. And you know what, I'm not strictly opposed to seeing the strip. I mean, I don't have any desire to go there, but neither do I really want to see the Grand Canyon. You know what I want to see? The world's largest cup of frozen yogurt like on Boy Meets World.

Also, Tara and I decided we'll stay at the Cyrus family estate in Nashville and see if Steven from Laguna Beach will put us up for the night. :)

No comments: