Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On Having Friends.

Alright. Tara begged, pleaded, and cajoled me to work at camp for the entirety of our friendship. This summer was the summer I said- Yes! I want to be the secretary at Camp! Excuse me, Administrative Assistant. I had a LOT of fun. I made friends. Now, I must leave them.
Last night I thought I was going to my last bible study- but instead Camp threw me a Harry Potter themed farewell party. I'm not going to lie. When I walked in and everyone yelled "Surprise!" I got a little vaclempt. My friends out did themselves, decorating with candles, making Treacle Tart, supplying my favorite candy, a costume, and recreating the enchanted ceiling at Hogwarts. Someone even searched outside for straight sticks to make into wands. I have to tell you... this was the best. party. ever.

Luna Lovegood, Harry, and Tonks were there.

Ben spent his planning period making a Slytherin robe emblem to be Draco Malfoy. A true friend.

Molly Weasley.

And what HP party would be complete without a cloak of invisibility?

I know there is a group shot of all my friends who dressed up. I will post it as soon as I get it! :)
I trust my friends enough to confide in them that I love Harry- and they love me enough to dress up in costume to see me off!

Love, Kaley

PS Tara was an integral part of this party, but somehow got out of the pictures. Coincidence?


2 comments:

tp said...

i think not!

Love or Nothing said...

that's so awesome.. best idea ever for you!! haha

ps. the "word verification" i have to fill out to post this comment is "sorter." as in sorting hat?? coincidence? haha