Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moving.


What I did today.

  • Moved most of my worldly possessions to a storage unit where they will be repacked by the Navy.
  • Wondered what would be stolen/broken from among my material possessions ( I am assured this is very, very likely)
  • Packed some more because I worried about fitting everything in my car.
  • Joined Triple A.
  • Watched "The City" (Can't stand Roxy OR Olivia!)
  • Completed an application to a private school in CA.
  • iChatted with husband.
  • Worried.
  • Fretted.
  • Ate too much.
  • Requested Transcripts.
  • Made a copy of my Maryland teaching certificate.
  • Got rejected by Sylvan Learning Center.
  • Emailed the MVA.
  • Started planning my itinerary for the road trip across the Continental US.
And that's about it.

1 comment:

Eveyln Carnate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.