Monday, November 5, 2012

Corey.

Well, I know you were all waiting with bated breath to find out about the lizard in my car. Corey Matthews was found alive in a snack cup after a week of living undetected in the Rav.  Speaking of Corey Matthews, my trusty husband informed me that Disney is in talks with Ben Savage and Danielle Fischel to do a Boy meets World sequel.  It proved to be so exciting to my psyche that I dreamt about it all night long.  That's really saying something since I watched ten minutes of The Walking Dead last night and saw a zombie rip a dude's throat out.  I wonder.... Will they bring back Uncle Eric? I'll leave you with this.


1 comment:

tara said...

we were just talking about this last night. best. episode. ever. (that and the time Eric wanted to be referred to as "plays with squirrels").