Friday, September 21, 2012

i heart.

There's a blog I follow called I heart organizing.  It's full of organizational tips and tricks.  Obviously Pinterest put me onto it.

organized books.  it feels so good.  so so good.  

Organization... does not come naturally to me.  I like it when things are organized, I just don't like to do it.  While some women would look at the bottle of Pledge and nail file sitting on their desk and think "I MUST put that away" I think "I would rather die than put that away" but the simple truth is, I wouldn't even think of it at all.

Eventually, as one grows up, one must learn to organize.  Inevitably you will purchase a filing cabinet and maybe even repurpose everything you bought for your third grade classroom into closet organizers (let's be real, I'm not going back any time soon), but one must draw the line somewhere.  Can we draw the line on organized lists of what is in each box in your garage?  I feel pretty accomplished if the sharpie scribble "Kitchen" actually matches what is in the box!
How about decorating the inside of your laundry closet.  Stop.  You have OCD.  You need to be medicated.  The level of crazy a woman can reach in regards to housekeeping is highlighted on this blog.  There is a fine line between an organized house and "NO WIRE HANGERS!"  I'm not judging. I own a LOT of baskets.  I'm just saying.  Give your husband a break.

That's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really cute. It looks like a display at a book store. I like it!
Mom

tara said...

wire hangers are not okay.