Sunday, July 15, 2012

office.

My office wall is complete.  Now I am organized and efficient and proud.  That's not exactly true, but it is done.  I went 10 dollars over budget and it looks completely different than what I had thought I would do.  That's mostly because I'm tired and Nick was gone and comparison shopping for affordable shelving didn't seem fun or practical anymore.

Nick took the super fly camera, so I'm left with my iPhone.  I'm not quite sure how some people get such rad pictures with theirs, but I'm no photographer, so mine are dark and blurry.  Why did Nick get to take the camera anyway?  It's not as if Alaska has sweeping landscapes and lush greenery.  I swear, if he doesn't come back with a K.A. picture of a moose, I don't know what I'm going to do.

But I digress.  Here is my wall.



I originally wanted to make the filing cabinet over.  I may still do that, I have the spray paint, but I haven't quite decided the best way to give it a spruce up.  Plus, I'm over budget, and I really want new knobs for it.  So, there he sits, Francis Filing Cabinet, waiting for his facelift.

2 comments:

Filia Dei said...

If I were to e-mail you pictures, do you think you could come up with a cheap idea of how to get my school room organized?

Nick and Kaley said...

I'm helping my friend down here organize her room. I'm full of ideas.