Thursday, April 5, 2012

side braid.

When I lived in San Diego, I thought that I had good hair.  As it turns out my hair only cooperated because there is no humidity in Southern California.
Mississippi... I don't know.  Have you heard?  It's kind of humid.  It's like cut with a knife, I'm drenched in sweat, this ain't cute humid.
My current circumstances are compelling me to branch out with my hair.  When LP visited I youtubed how to herringbone braid your hair.  Turns out it's super easy.  So I tried it.  First on LP, then on myself.

Oh, and let me tell you, I thought if I was going to photograph myself with my smart phone I might as well make it as EMO as I possibly could.

Before.  Cat optional.  

kind of emo.  

perfect.  so emo.  

1 comment:

L said...

Haahaha that is the besttt.