Wednesday, February 22, 2012

fat tuesday.

Owen and I went to our neighborhood Mardi Gras parade.  Now, as I have previously posted I live in a former retirement community with two golf courses.  Old people with golf carts.  Not quite the floats featured on Bourbon Street... but I can appreciate a pimped out golf cart.
tigers are big down here.  lsu and all that.

poor owen.


swamp people "float"  Choot Em! 
note the dismembered arm.

duck blind float?  m-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i

this semi was the finale float

that's a 75 year old lady in a gold leotard minus the pants.  
Since O, Molly, Twinky and I couldn't get out to a parade today we (meaning I) put on Mardi Gras beads and had a photo shoot.  I'm trying to assimilate us into the culture.



i made a cute baby.


i could pretend she was cooperating, but there was a dog on tv distracting her.

she didn't cooperate at first, but in the end she decided posing was in her best interest.
they all give up in the end.  


No comments: