Thursday, June 9, 2011

swamp.

Swamp people.  You know that show?  The one where Cajun people motor around the swamps in their overalls and shoot alligators?  Those are now my people.

While watching some men track down a rouge alligator I hear the narrator mention in passing that they are on the Pearl River.  Pearl River??  Let me show you a map to illustrate why I found this disturbing.  (You may want to click on it to make it larger.  I can't figure out how to star my location)

Me: Slidell.  Alligator hunters: Pearl River.
Speaking of the swamp, I've been thinking about calling Owen my swamp baby.  There's a problem.  Every time I think "Swamp Baby" I inevitably end up thinking about "Swamp Butt" which is when the humidity makes your crotch all swampy.  I'll have a swamp baby... but I'll also have swamp butt.  I think my mother taught me that term...

No comments: