Wednesday, May 5, 2010

less of me. less sleep for me.


Updates!

Look at how skinny I look. You can really
see the definition in my cheek bones.

First off I have lost another pound bringing my total weight loss to five percent of my original weight. I don't know what that means, but weight watchers told me so... so I'll put it on my blog. I have three more pounds to go until my goal weight!

I'm walking here tomorrow. Yeah, that big one with sails.


In other news, tomorrow night I'm spending the night on a ship. An old ship. With 26 fifth graders. Overnight. I know, it keeps getting better and better. They are treated as pre revolutionary war sailors. They have to bring their belongings in trash bags and do a two hour watch at midnight. I'm pretty sure we are going to eat gruel. Oh yeah, and I don't get to wash my face or redo my makeup. This gives me hives, but I should be able to make it through with a lot of prayer. I mean, I am the girl who wore eye shadow to day camp!

I will most likely not post on Thursday as I will be sleeping.

Love, Kaley

No comments: