Thursday, April 1, 2010

a dream is a wish your heart makes...


Every so often I get a parcel in the mail. This parcel makes my heart ache and my wallet quiver. This parcel is a Pottery Barn catalogue. Oh Pottery Barn, though you burned me once, why are all of your accessories and pillows so lovely and yet so expensive? I think I should cancel my subscription. If my home decorating wish came true my house would be bursting to the seams with PB. If only...

There is another dream that I have. If I could do anything in the world I would read Children's Books for a living. I would be an expert. I would keep files with the titles of all the books I have read and I would take notes on them. Then I could recommend them to parents and children alike. It's so sad to me that parents don't know what their children are reading (if they are reading at all). So, I guess what I'm saying is that I want to be Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail" except maybe without the boyish hair cut.



In other news a dream has come true! My husband is home two days early! He leaves almost immediately, but I am going to treasure this time.

1 comment:

Filia Dei said...

start a new blog. you could be as famous as pioneer woman. and as rich.