Monday, February 1, 2010

Seasons.




The Seasons. Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer. Most of the country is experiencing what could be called "winter". I am experiencing none of that. San Diego winter means that it rains periodically. San Diego summer means it's ten degrees warmer than it is right now. I do miss winter- a little bit. I mean, I don't actually miss being cold or driving in sleet...

(MD winter)

I asked Nick what his favorite season was (he does have a degree in meteorology you know) and he said winter.
I said "Yeah right!" to which he replied,
"I like winter. It's quiet in the winter time and peaceful" I thought that was deep.

(CA winter...more like spring)

My favorite season is spring. I like a spring day. Everyday here is the temperature of a nice spring day. However, everything is brown and no animals live here. (Excepting Sea Lions, Seals, and a sparse population of ground squirrels)

I miss the seasons.

PS- I wish I would get more e-mails from jobs I apply to than FB.

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

It's supposed to snow here 3 times by the end of the week. San Diego is looking better and better by the moment.
Soak up some of those warm beach days for me!