Friday, January 29, 2010

Bon Bons


I have to apologize. I have to say sorry for my lack of blogging and the depressing nature thereof. You know, I made a pact not to be a Debbie Downer. I will try to honor that.
Here's the thing, due to many reasons California has barely any teaching jobs available. I like teaching. I want to do it. I even got a Bachelor of Science in Pedagogy. I mean- this is my skill set. Soon and very soon I must give up the search for a teaching job. I must do something that I do not have a degree in. The very thought makes my blood run cold. I can't dooooo anything else. I can't be a secretary! I have the short term memory of a gnat. I'm not good at math. I mean, I've got a very limited skill set. Unfortunately I need money or else I would just eat bon bons with Molly on the couch everyday.

Sooo, I mean, what should I do?

1 comment:

tp said...

i miss you.
i know that has nothing to do with the content of this blog. so, on that note-- i haven't stopped praying. and, at least bon bons are tasty.