Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mother.


Today is my mom's birthday. My mom is the best mom anyone could ever have. Seriously, you should be jealous. Here are some reasons why my mom is the best mom:
  • She is pretty and young looking and has passed those gene's to me. (Bonus!)
  • She is kind and sweet.
  • Although she went through a short "Northern Reflections" phase she now is very fashionable.
  • She loves indulging in some retail therapy especially at Ann Taylor Loft.
  • She is passionate about justice aka she lives vicariously through Judge Judy.
  • She is super supportive.
  • We dance the same.
  • She cleans my bathroom.
  • She loves Paul McCartney.
My mom has shaped the person that I am today. I love her and appreciate everything she does for me. I'm also going to die inside when I move across the country from her.

So, Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

1 comment:

tp said...

i love her, too :)