Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where to find me.

We are about 90% certain that we are moving into a little two story apartment in Point Loma. That is to say we are still in the approval process and let's not count our chicks before they hatch. Nick was out in old San Diego last week and he took these pictures of our prospective house. Enjoy!

This is the front of the house.

This is the back of the house, it has a garage.

The view- you can see the fireworks from Sea World!

Nick had an accident on the ship last night. While climbing into his rack, which is on the top, he sliced his head open on some sort of emergency breathing device. He didn't need stitches as the wound was wide and shallow, but I do feel bad for him as he has an open gash on his head! Being in the military is a dangerous business.

Love, Kaley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet place! I hope you guys get the house. And I'm sorry Nick got hurt, but I do find it really ironic that he got wounded on emergency equipment... Oh, Navy....

L said...

I read this blog and thought, "that house is really cute. Kaley will probably love it. A gash in the head!? I wonder if he needed stitches? I wonder if he has to use kling wrap to keep the bandage on, or if a bandaid covers it? I wonder which antibiotic he's on, if any. I wonder if they told him to use neosporin or bacitracin..."

Then I thought..."I need a life."