Friday, October 17, 2008

Bald best friend

Well, first of all, I have overcome my illness and I DID stay home on Tuesday! It was super fun being sick all alone, but my sweet mother came to visit me so that was good. Everyone at school was under the impression that I was deathly ill-which is partially true because it's got to take something particularly nasty to get a teacher to leave school w/out lesson plans. Anyway, I was thankful for their concern. I was thinking about Nick being at OCS and having all of his hair shaved off. Also, he has to shave TWICE a day. Okay, I just can't imagine it. At all.
This is how Nick prefers to look:

When I first met Sir Nick he had the BIGGEST blonde curly fro ever which only was achieved the summer before our SR year of high school.

So, thinking of my hubby bald and clean shaven is a little overwhelming. HOWEVER, his face will be such a welcome sight that I will quickly overcome any surprise over his lack of locks.
Sorry to blog about an absent spouse, but sometimes I like to pretend he is here.
Love, Kaley

No comments: