Monday, May 26, 2008

It has been my life's mission this year to teach my students the continents. To my dismay, this is what I see after "centers".
Apparently, Africa is experiencing a cold front this year. And the thing that makes it extra painful is that directly to the left of this picture, there is a world map on the wall. It makes me nervous for our future. Also, Kristie(My fellow teacher) and I had fun taking pictures at recess. I thought I'd post this one of the children on "the wall". They owe us time during recess for various infractions.


Maybe teaching has made me a little bit evil, but I find this pretty funny.

This weekend Nick and I (Plus Tara, Ben, and LP) went to Amanda and Dustin's wedding. I forgot to take any pictures at the actual event, but I'll post the ones we have from next to the pool.

This is Tara and Ben, dressed up and fancy for the wedding.


Nick felt very enthused for his aviator glasses. And because his future wife is so hot. Just kidding.




LP did NOT feel enthused about not having a date. This is the resulting picture.




And how can you have a photo shoot without including the "funny" picture. I hope this doesn't disappoint! I will continue to keep you updated on all the fun and exciting things that I do.
Love, Kaley (And Nick, in spirit)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaley,
I fondly remember seeing students on the "wall" at recess during elementary school and thinking those were REALLY bad kids. i was scared of them.

Nick,
I also went to a wedding this weekend and wore a shirt that looks very similar to yours! It is a sign. i need some ukulele lessons soon.

-berbert

Leesh said...

poor LP, what is she gonna do without you two?

Somenurse said...

LP does look devastated!