Friday, June 8, 2012

house stuff.

It's a little sick how obsessed I am with my house.  I'm constantly scheming and dreaming and wishing we could paint this absurdly beige house we live in.  Oh how I long for an accent wall!!  I had one in SD, but this place is just too dern big.  So I'm scheming up curtains and a big old collage on the wall.  I should have it put together in a week or so.  I'll show you before and after pictures once I finish up.  Curtains are so homey and now that I can sew I've decided to get on that.  I can't sew them until I get the rods (they're going to be valences and I want to get the measurements right).  I can't get the rods until I go to Lowes (kept spelling this Loews for all my Annapolitans) and I'm scared to go there by myself.  Sad I know.

Here is my inspiration.



It will go where the American Flag is.  The American Flag (AMERICA!!) will go in the dining room and the window in the dining room will go in the entry way so I can steal the entry way picture for the wall collage.  It's all the circle of life.  Or decorating.  Or inane blog chatter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the inspiration wall. I think you can do it too. BTW-your pillows look really good with the flag and stuff. Very patriotic and nautical - good blend.
Mummsie