Saturday, August 6, 2011

my friend tom.



My friend Tom is in the ocean.  I'm pretty sure it's very boring.  He's probably getting pretty grumpy the longer he floats around out there and eats beef ragu from the freezer along with other Navy delicacies.  He is also getting farther and farther away from his wife, although he may have been so far away already that he is in fact getting closer to her.  I don't know.  I didn't take Geography in college.  Actually, I did, but I learned about Europe so it can't possibly apply to this situation.
So think of Tom my friends.  Send a mental thank you his way for he is serving his country.

And Tom- I heard there is an x-box in your state room... so I know you are in good hands.  Tell Eric and Joey to take good care of you.  Meaning buy you candy bars and say encouraging things to you every so often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear K,

im currently in your favorite vacation destination. not on it, but near it, not near enough to see it, but close enough so i know its there. not grumpy yet, too busy to be grumpy. no candy from joey, im leaving all my excess weight in the pacific.
Thanks for the love, ive been thinking a about you, nick and the little guy as well, cant wait to hear all the baby stories.

also thanks for finding the two creepest photos possible of me.



love you!

-t