Thursday, August 4, 2011

gulf coast.

Nick and I decided to get out of the house.  We went to some seafood restaurant on stilts.  We discovered hermit crabs.  Fascinated with these creatures I took multiple pictures and videos.  Now you must view them if you so choose.



there is a hermit crab in every single shell you see.

I'm not sure why I was so amused by the hermit crabs.  It could be because I don't leave the house very often in the severe heat advisory.  It could be that I'm simple minded.  I hope you are equally as amused by these hermit crabs.  Maybe I'll just illegally collect them and sell them in a stand in front of my house.
behold a hermit crab who is "booking it"

he ain't nobody's fool.  

1 comment:

whydoihavetopostanameifyouknowwhothisisalready said...

you cant tell me that i MUST view a picture and then follow it up with " if you so choose". its one or the other.

also i love anyplace that's on stilts, so i'm jealous.

also crabs, haha.