Monday, June 6, 2011

move. moving.


"You look sick Mrs. P"

Usually I would be insulted by this, but it was coming from one of my favorite students.  It's true.  I do look sick.  Sick and tired of moving with the United States Navy.  Their websites don't work.  They have long lines to wait in.  They take your husband away at the most inopportune times.

What's a girl to do?

Well, I got a Chicken McNugget meal.

This only made me feel worse- if that was possible.  Though I must admit it felt good going down.  Now what do I do?  Surely there is an applicable Proverb or Psalm.  I just can't think of one.  I'll take a nap instead.  One of those jack the ripper with the beard naps.  I think I meant Jack Twinkle.  That's not right either.  Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack doesn't wake up from his nap for a long time then has a beard that goes over a candlestick.  No.  After typing "jack nap beard fairy tale" into google I have realized that the story I am referring to is Rip Van Winkle.

Caution: blogging while pregnant may cause the above paragraph to happen.

No comments: