Wednesday, March 16, 2011

california gurlz.

Santa Monica Pier
Guess what?  I'm not funny anymore.  This is my public apology to you.  If you didn't think I was ever funny you can breathe a sigh of relief that I have finally admitted it.
What can I say for myself?  I promised never to blog about my... ahem... pregnancy on this blog.  However, my pregnancy is effecting this blog.  What can I say to you, my audience?  That I slept a lot?  Ate a lot?  Ran into a doorway?  Spilled water on myself?  I'm no longer interesting.  I'll leave you with this conversation I had with a 10 year old boy.

Mrs. P- You have to decide what song you're doing for air jam.  I think you should do "California Girls" by the beach boys.
B- Oh Katie Perry?  She's obsessed with her boobs.
Mrs. P- Excuse me??
B- Well she is!  She attached whipped cream cans to them.  Anyway, you brought it up.
Mrs. P- I did not!

Only later realizing the Beach Boys are no longer relevant.  We no longer speak of "California Girls" but of "California Gurlz."  

No comments: