Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sincerest apologies.

Occasionally I will look through my recent blog posts. I discovered something very distressing. Many of my recent posts are not funny. Many of them are about Weight Watchers. I blogged about how I missed teaching like four times. I used the same pictures over and over again (I blame this on short term memory loss).

Faithful Followers, here is my pact to you.

I will be funnier.
I will talk less about my diet.
I will not use pictures more than once!

You have my word. I have spoken.

Maybe I should just video blog from now on.

Love, Kaley

2 comments:

tp said...

that was so boring I almost died.

I need to pack. woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally brought up the big ole elephant in the room. I feel like I can FINALLY get a good night's sleep tonight knowing that hopefully tomorrow when I diligently check your blog, it will alas,
be funny.

'bout time.

J-lo