Wednesday, April 28, 2010

expecto patronum?


Harry James Potter. He's a jewel, he really is.

I have a Harry Potter routine.

That routine consists of always having one open.

Currently I have open- or more correctly I have just closed "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban." I would like to leave off with some particular quotes from Harry's annual end of the year heart to heart with Albus.

"I don't want a bond with Pettigrew!" said Harry. "He betrayed my parents!"

"This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Harry. But trust me...the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life."

Boy does it ever!

"You think the dead we have loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don't recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble?"


These are the words that revolve in my head when I stare blankly at my lesson planning book.

3 comments:

cottage girl said...

Oh, HP. You never get old. You only grow more dear to us that love you.

Filia Dei said...

I am currently reading Chronicles of Avonlea, Sense and Sensibility, and Emily of New Moon[aloud, and at your suggestion(Jordan hates it btw)]

I think I'd like to listen to The Hobbit on CD or the iPod.

I am not at a point where I can get lost in a Harry book right now. It makes me long for a wand of my own and all the homekeeping spell books of Mrs. Weasley.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Albus.