Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Silver Lining.



You know the saying "No rain, no rainbows!"

Today was a rainbow day. I received a potential job offer from a Christian school in San Diego. I feel very blessed. My registration and stickers came in the mail after a long internet confrontation with the MVA. I received my Triple A membership and Pottery Barn Catalog too. The most important thing I got in the mail today was this:

A purple iPod!

I had been wanting one for my long, treacherous journey across the country. Nick politely declined my request. I accepted his decision with grace. I thought the box in the mail today was from Triple A. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and found... a purple iPod! It's purple! I love it. I didn't even tell him that's the color I wanted. It also came with a very touching note. My husband does have a way with words you know.

And so I declare once again: Rainbow Day!

4 comments:

tp said...

dear goodness... sweet nick!

Love or Nothing said...

aww so sweet! and yay for a job opportunity.. that's great Kaley!

ps. i'm very very excited about getting my Mac, thanks for the comment :)

L said...

this makes me happy :)

Carol said...

I knew I liked that Nick! He is so good to you.