Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hindsight.


We all had one right? That celebrity crush in High School? You buy all of the teeny bopper magazines and hang the posters on your wall. I've got three words for you. Freddie Prinze Jr. Oh yeah, ever since I saw "She's All That" I was hooked.

Last night I was very bored and decided to watch "Head Over Heels" on demand. If you haven't seen this four star winner it stars Freddie and some actress. Actress moves into apartment with models, falls for Freddie, thinks she sees Freddie murder a model, still dates him while stalking him, finds out he's an FBI undercover agent whose real name is Bob Smoot.

And I wondered why he hadn't done anything since Scooby Doo. He's a bad actor. And that's sad to me because I really did have such a huge crush on him!

No comments: