Thursday, April 26, 2012

a few, miscellaneous things.


It hasn't been very humid or hot in Mississippi this past week.  In fact it has been very pleasant.  Sunny, warm, and bright.

Do you ever look at some posts on Pinterest and think "You can't afford that.  You could never afford that!"  I do.  All the time.  Maybe I'm just naive as to the salaries of my various friends, but I happen to know that that bathroom you pinned would cost upwards of 25 grand.  I watch a lot of HGTV.  I know.
Haters gonna hate.  I'm the hater.

Totes adorbs is now a thing.  I miss being immersed in the kind of culture where I would hear "totes adorbs."  Should I introduce it to my stay at home mom brethren?  It might just be too ridiculous.
(For those of you that don't know, which I doubt you don't know because I'm the last to know, it means totally adorable)

Nick and I are watching Game of Thrones. We are catching up on season two right now.  Game of Thrones is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.  Sometimes it's hard to watch.  Then I see dragons and diawolves and I can't stop.

1 comment:

Laura Leigh Dobson said...

i swear i'm going to start blogging again. . . i miss it. i want to but freeze up when i sit staring at the screen. i either freeze up or start spewing ridiculousness. oh your blog is totes adorbs! :)